Information for New Staff
- For details regarding report-for-duty registration, please contact the personnel clerk in your unit. New staff shall fill out personal information online, upload required documents (including photos), and submit them. New staff need to download and fill out all the relevant application forms and submit to the units in charge. The personnel documents which require the new staff to sign the name are listed below, please complete the forms and submit to the Personnel Office.
In order to protect your rights, new staff shall prepare the following documents for registration or applications:
- Government Employee Service Oath
- Recruiting Personnel Declaration
- Academia Sinica Statement on Regulations Governing the Prevention of Taking Part-time Job Illegally by Civil Servants with Professional Certificates
- Notice of Rights for the Public Service Retirement Fund
- National Health Insurance Enrollment Application
- Statement of Government Employees' and School Staffs' Insurance Enrollment (For staff who discontinues the seniority only)
- Survey of living condition (For staff at the Central Office of Administration only)
- Central Office of Administration Tax Payers’ Application for Tax Deduction, Academia Sinica (For staff at the Central Office of Administration only)
- Central Office of Administration Rental Subsidy and Money in Lieu of Kind, Academia Sinica (For staff at the Central Office of Administration only)
- Dismissal Certificate from Previous Employment Institution/Organization
- NHI Transfer Form of the Pervious Employer
- Appointment Letter
- Photocopy of Postal Passbook
- 2 Copies of ID. Photocopy of Passport and ARC (Alien Resident Certificate) Card for Foreigners
- Original & Photocopy of Discharge Certificate from the Army
- One 2” Photo (or electronic version)—(If the photo is not carried upon reporting-for-duty, please visit the Personnel Office for taking a photo Service ID picture.)
- Government Employee Resume
Contract-based employees shall sign in “Employment Agreement” (contract) before reporting-for-duty, fill in personnel information card and register in accordance with institute/research center/preparatory office/department regulations. The unit/office in charge will help with the details of labor insurance, health insurance, payment and attendance & leave management.
Staff with “disabled handbook” or “indigenous identity”
Staff (certified or contract-based employees) with disabled handbook or indigenous identity, please submit related documents while reporting for duty.
Requirements for Academic and Work Experience Certificates Submitted by Foreign Staff Serving at Academic Sinica:
- For qualification evaluation, foreign staff serving at Academia Sinica shall submit the following documents for approval:
- One original copy of the highest academic degree diploma authenticated by ROC overseas representative office.
- One original copy of the work experience certificate authenticated by ROC overseas representative office.
ROC overseas representative office mentioned above refers to
ROC overseas embassies, consulates, representative offices, or other agencies authorized by MOFA; all the documents submitted shall be translated into English and be authenticated.
If any fraud found in any documents submitted by the staff, he/she may be transferred to the procuratorial organization if criminal liability is involved.
*The Chinese text of this information shall be deemed the original. In the event of any dispute or misunderstanding as to the interpretation of the language or terms of this information, the Chinese language version shall govern.